Canadian Malartic Location Map. Canadian Malartic long section looking north, highlighting 2020 drilling results for the East Gouldie zone. Drilling intercepts presented include those greater than 25.0 gram*metres (Gold g/t (uncapped) multiplied by estimated true width in metres). Download a PDF of detailed drill hole results for Canadian Malartic
TORONTO, Oct. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — YAMANA GOLD INC. (TSX:YRI; NYSE:AUY; LSE:AUY) (“Yamana” or “the Company”) provides an exploration update for the Canadian Malartic mine, announcing exceptional drill results that provide further support for the development of a future underground operation at the East Gouldie, Odyssey, and East Malartic zones with significant additional mineral resources and extended life of mine.
HIGHLIGHTS An ongoing C$24 million drill program has added 44 new pierce points this year within the mineral envelope at East Gouldie, providing data for a rapidly growing mineral resource model with spacing between pierce points of 150 metres […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!