DENVER, Oct. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vista Gold Corp. (NYSE American and TSX: VGZ) (“Vista” or the “Company”) today reported its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020 and provided an update on the Company’s 100% owned Mt Todd gold project (“Mt Todd” or the “Project”) located in the Tier 1 mining jurisdiction of Northern Territory, Australia. Vista’s third quarter net income was $4.2 million or $0.05 per share, and cash plus short-term investments totaled $10.2 million.
Frederick H. Earnest, President and Chief Executive Officer of Vista, stated, “We are extremely pleased with our third quarter financial results. We believe our strong balance sheet provides a solid foundation as we continue to methodically advance and de-risk the world-class Mt Todd gold project and seek a strategic partner.”
With respect to exploration activities at Mt Todd, Mr. Earnest continued, “We believe that the higher-grade core zone of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content