B2Gold Corp ’s BTG total gold production in the first nine months of the year was a record 738,939 ounces from all of its operating mines, 4% above the budget, reflecting year-over-year growth of 19%. Backed by the better-than-expected performance of its operating mines, B2Gold expects total consolidated gold production to come in toward the mid-point of its guided range of 1,000,000 and 1,055,000 ounces for the current year. A Sneak Peak at Q3 Output & Revenues
B2Gold recorded consolidated gold production of 248,733 ounces during the September-end quarter, 1% above the budget level, marking a year-over-year increase of 17%. The company witnessed solid performances across its Fekola, Masbate and Otjikoto mine operations in the third quarter, outpacing the respective targeted production for the quarter. The significant increase in gold production was primarily driven by the Fekola Mine in Mali.
Consolidated gold revenues in third-quarter 2020 were a record $487 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content