Shares of uranium stocks were on fire this week as uranium spot prices continued a steady rise. According to data by Markets Insider, the spot price of uranium is up 65.5% so far this year and has risen from $42.40 per pound to close last week to $49.65 as I’m writing. This has suddenly become a hot commodity in the energy industry .
Uranium Royalty (NASDAQ: UROY) led the way by climbing 36.6% from the close of trading last Friday to the market close Thursday night. Ur-Energy (NYSEMKT: URG) jumped 9% over the same time frame and Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU) was up 6.9%. The three stocks had a maximum intra-week gain of 52%, 17.5%, and 17.8%, but gave back some of that by the end of the week. So what
The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (OTC: SRUU.F) got approval to expand its at-the-market equity […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content