In a September 1 research note, David A. Talbot MD, Mining Analyst at Red Cloud Securities Inc. commented that Saskatchewan-focused uranium and thorium exploration company
Skyharbour Resources Ltd.’s (SYH:TSX.V; SA:NYSE.MKT) partner Valor Resources Ltd.. (VAL:ASX) recently reported high-grade samples from its Athabasca Basin Hook Lake uranium project.
The analyst indicated that Valor owns 80% earn-interest option rights in the projects which Red Cloud Securities believes is quite positive due to the confirmed high-grade uranium and rare earth and high-grade base metals found at the site.
The Hook Lake property includes 18 different target areas which show potential for new high-grade discoveries. Red Cloud noted that it sees upside re-rating opportunities for Skyharbour as a result of both the completion of the earn-in agreement and as the company continues to register further successful exploration activities at its flagship Moore Lake project where it is presently conducting a 5,000 m of drill program.The […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content