Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC) saw a downside of -10.56% on Friday at $3.17 after subtracting -$0.38on Friday. The 5-day average trading volume is 14,331,356 shares of the company’s common stock. It has gained $3.77 in the past week and touched a new high 3 times within the past 5 days. An average of 8,529,869 shares of the company has been traded in the last 20 days, and the 50-day average volume stands at 5,657,346.
UEC’s 1-month performance is 77.50% or $1.18 on its low of $1.94 reached on 08/20/21. The company’s shares have touched a 52-week low of $0.82 and high of $3.77, with the stock’s rally to the 52-week high happening on 09/16/21. YTD, UEC has achieved 101.70% or $1.42 and has reached a new high 15 times. However, the current price is down 3.77% from the 52-week high price. Insider Transactions
On Jul 28, 37 days have […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content