Uranium stocks are absolutely crushing the market today, extending their gains from last week. Here’s how the top-performing uranium stocks were faring as of noon today:
Interest in uranium stocks is so high right now that Cameco ( NYSE:CCJ ) has surpassed AMC Entertainment Holdings and GameStop today to become the most discussed stock on Reddit’s WallStreetBets forum. Cameco is among the world’s largest uranium producers and the largest uranium stock in the U.S. with a market capitalization of $10 billion as of this writing. Its stock was up 3% as of noon today after jumping nearly 9% earlier in the day. So what
The story for commodity stocks often boils down to commodity prices. For uranium stocks, the story building up is a pretty strong one, what with uranium prices skyrocketing to multiyear highs.Rick Rule, the CEO of the world’s largest uranium fund, believes this could be […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!