Pic: X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) share
Metal Hawk +250% after revealing a Kambalda style nickel discovery in maiden drilling
Battery metals-uranium explorer A-Cap now +170% over past month
Metalicity makes off-market, all share takeover bid for JV partner Nex Metals Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in early trade, Tuesday September 14. Metal Hawk gained +250% in early trade after uncovering a Kambalda style nickel discovery in maiden drilling at the ‘Berehaven’ project near Kalgoorlie.The explorer, which only listed November last year, hit 2m of massive (best stuff) and semi-massive (second best stuff) nickel sulphides from 144m to 146m at the ‘Commodore’ prospect.Assays are due in about 3-4 weeks.Upside abounds, because this area has never been drilled for nickel before, the company says. This is partially because of a thick layer of iron-rich laterite which has made surface EM surveys – a useful tool for […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!