All of this means it might make sense to explore some of the most interesting names that offer exposure to uranium at this time, which is why we’ve pu…
It’s safe to say there are a lot of different moving parts impacting financial markets at this time. For example, investors are trying to process the impacts of inflation, the Federal Reserve’s position on tapering, and whether or not the economic recovery is progressing. Then you have some truly eye-catching moves in the commodities market that are providing strong opportunities for profits. Surprisingly, gold isn’t a standout in this uncertain market environment. Instead, renewed interest in the radioactive metal uranium is providing some nuclear moves up for stocks that are involved in mining and producing the commodity.
Uranium, which is used to fuel nuclear power plants, is currently reaching the highest price levels since 2014 and could deliver additional upside in the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content