Uranium stocks have shot up in recent weeks, but one stock that’s stood out is Uranium Energy ( NYSEMKT:UEC ). It rallied 22% in the month of October according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence , and is already up just as much in November. With those gains, the small-cap uranium stock has jumped almost 83% since the start of September, as of this writing. So what
Before I tell you why Uranium Energy stock is on fire, it’s important to explain the company’s operations.
Uranium Energy is primarily a uranium mining and exploration company with one uranium mine and a uranium processing facility in Texas that is licensed to process up to 1 million pounds of uranium compound per year. Uranium Energy also claims to own mineral rights in Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Paraguay. Image source: Getty Images. However, Uranium Energy hasn’t generated […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!