(CNSX:NCLR.CN) (“Basin Uranium” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that, further to its news release dated October 31, 2021, it has closed its non-brokered private placement of 7,144,661 common shares (the “Shares”) at a price of CAD $0.35 per Share for the total gross proceeds of CAD $2,500,630 (the “Financing”).
In connection with the Financing, the Company paid finders’ fees of CAD $52,037 and issued a total of 253,544 finders’ warrants, of which 212,115 entitles the holder to purchase one Share at a price of CAD $0.70 and 41,429 entitles the holder to purchase one Share at a price of CAD $0.35 for 24 months from the date of closing of the Financing.
All securities issued in the Financing are subject to a four-month hold period expiring March 6, 2022.
The securities offered have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content