Searchlight Resources Acquires
Additional Claims at Kulyk Lake
Vancouver, British Columbia, November 8, 2021 – Searchlight Resources Inc. ("Searchlight" or the "Company") (TSXV: SCLT, US: CNYCF, FSE: 2CC2) has completed additional staking on the Kulyk Lake Rare Earth and Uranium projects located approximately 165 kilometres north of La Ronge, Saskatchewan, and 65 km south of the Key Lake Mine.
Highlights Expand Kulyk Lake Claims from 105.4 sq km to 317.1 sq km Addition of Ms. Holly Millar as Director of Corporate Communications Resignation of Director Peter Ball The Kulyk Lake claim block has been expanded from 105.4 sq km to 317.1 sq km (Map 1). This block covers 38 Rare Earth, Uranium and Thorium showings. This includes the Kulyk Lake trenching, which yielded results of 45.1% TREO and 10.08% CREO over 0.6 metres, and 24.44% TREO and 5.49% CREO over 0.7 metres. (Note: TREO = Total Rare Earth Oxides […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!