ASX uranium shares are again finding a footing on Friday after rallying to multi-year highs in mid-September . The largest ASX-listed uranium player, Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) , opened 5.63% higher to 75 cents before its gains faded to a rise of 1.69%, or 72 cents. Emerging producer Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) is catching bids today. It was up 4.26% to 24.5 cents in early trade before slipping back slightly to 24 cents.
Explorers including Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) , Lotus Resources Ltd (ASX: LOT) and Vimy Resources Ltd (ASX: VMY) are also trading higher, up 4.76%, 2%, and 7.5% respectively.
Advanced uranium explorer Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) fell slightly before bouncing back to 93 cents, up 2.2%. However, recently listed 92 Energy Ltd (ASX: 92E) is down 2.13% to 69 cents. Upbeat news for ASX uranium shares overnight
The Global X Uranium exchange-traded fund (ETF) rallied […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content