Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Sarlat, France – October 7, 2021 – The energy transition and renewable energies have always struggled with supplying an adjustable power baseload. To solve this, efforts to go carbon neutral and stave off climate change are increasingly turning to an unexpected ally: nuclear power. Now, uranium prices are rising, and miners with promising projects, like Blue Sky Uranium, will be crucial in this new frontier as we fight against climate change.
With uranium now seen as a key solution to one of climate change’s most enduring dilemmas — how to ensure a carbon-free adjustable base load of electricity production — uranium spot buyers are pouncing. Miners like Blue Sky Uranium are also pushing hard to meet the rising demand for nuclear fuel. And investors are buying up uranium stocks fast as the price moves steadily upwards.The energy transition, towards reliance on electricity […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content