Peter Grandich of Peter Grandich & Co. said the general equities space is "as expensive, as complacent and as risky" as it’s been for his 40 years of involvement. Peter Grandich: General Equities Risky; Gold a Safe Bet, Uranium Has Room to Run
Sentiment surrounding gold may have dimmed this year with the price below 2020’s all-time high, but the yellow metal is still a much safer place to be than the general equities market.
That’s according to Peter Grandich of Peter Grandich & Co. Speaking to the Investing News Network, he said the general equities space is "as expensive, as complacent and as risky" as it’s been for his 40 years of involvement.
The question of course is when this major financial bubble may burst.Timing is tricky, but Grandich said investors should look at the market and consider whether they would enter it today. "If you’re hesitant or […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content