Insiders who bought Appia Rare Earths & Uranium Corp. ( CSE:API ) in the last 12 months may probably not pay attention to the stock’s recent 15% drop. Reason being, despite the recent loss, insiders original purchase value of CA$74k is now worth CA$153k.
While we would never suggest that investors should base their decisions solely on what the directors of a company have been doing, we do think it is perfectly logical to keep tabs on what insiders are doing. The Last 12 Months Of Insider Transactions At Appia Rare Earths & Uranium
While there weren’t any large insider transactions in the last twelve months, it’s still worth looking at the trading.
Over the last year, we can see that insiders have bought 251.38k shares worth CA$74k. But insiders sold 23.00k shares worth CA$8.8k. In total, Appia Rare Earths & Uranium insiders bought more than they sold over the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content