Uranium Participation (TSX:U) is a company whose primary purpose is to invest in uranium such that the common shares of the company represents an indirect interest in physical uranium . An investment in the common shares of the company provides investors with exposure to increases or decreases in the value of the company’s underlying assets. Exposure to precious uranium
In the case of Uranium Participation Corp. (UPC), the value of the company’s underlying assets is largely derived from UPC’s holdings of physical uranium. As a result, investors in UPC indirectly invest in physical uranium, without being exposed to the risks associated with investments in companies that engage in the exploration, mining, and processing of uranium.
The strategy of UPC is to invest in holdings of uranium and not to actively speculate on changes in uranium prices by entering exchange or investment contracts or derivative arrangements. The intent is for UPC […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content