/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR DISSEMINATION DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES./
TORONTO, May 4, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Participation Corporation ("UPC" or the "Company") (TSX: U ) has entered into an agreement with Cormark Securities Inc. and Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation (the "Co-Lead Underwriters") on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters including Canaccord Genuity Corp., Sprott Capital Partners LP, Haywood Securities Inc., Raymond James Ltd., Scotia Capital Inc. and TD Securities Inc. (collectively, the "Underwriters") pursuant to which the Company and the Underwriters have agreed to increase the size of the previously announced $50 million bought deal offering. Pursuant to the upsized deal terms, the Underwriters have agreed to purchase on a bought deal basis 13,462,000 common shares of the Company (the "Shares") at a price of $5.20 per Share, representing total […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!