Not for distribution to U.S. news wire services or dissemination in the United States.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Uranium Royalty Corp (TSX-V: URC, NASDAQ: UROY, ”URC” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters, led by BMO Capital Markets, under which the underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 6,100,000 common shares (the “Common Shares”), at a price of C$4.10 per Common Share, for gross proceeds of approximately C$25 million (the “Offering”). The Company has granted the Underwriters an option, exercisable at the offering price for a period of 30 days following the closing of the Offering, to purchase up to an additional 15% of the Offering to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on or about May 20, 2021 and is subject to the Company […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content