As the uranium price slides for a second week, the World Nuclear Association weighs the relevance of ESG principles to investment in the sector.
-Perspectives on ESG for the nuclear fuel cycle
-Potential nuclear energy roadmap for South Australia
-The weekly spot uranium price falls -2.6%
The nuclear power industry and its supply chain is said to already conform with the environment, social and governance (ESG) principles being discussed by investors.However, speakers at the World Nuclear Fuel Cycle virtual conference on April 14 agreed industry needed to be more vocal in getting this message across. A panel discussion dedicated to the application of ESG to the nuclear fuel cycle delivered perspectives from the industry’s key thought-leaders.Riaz Rizvi, former Chief Commercial Officer of Kazatomprom, moderated the panel which brought together an array of industry experts from the uranium sector.Partner at Segra Capital Management, Arthur Hyde, noted that for most […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content