Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) price is hovering lower on Monday, Apr 19, sinking -3.64% below its previous close.
A look at today’s price movement shows that the recent level at last check reads $2.75, with intraday deals fluctuating between $2.6200 and $2.8050. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 2.43 while its P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period read 0. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $3.67 and 52-week low of $0.77. The stock lost -6.78% on its value in the past month.
Uranium Energy Corp., which has a market valuation of $647.79 Million, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report in Jun 2021. The company stock has a Forward Dividend ratio of 0, while the dividend yield is 0. It is understandable that investor optimism is growing ahead of the company’s current quarter results. Analysts tracking UEC […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content