NEW YORK, April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The world is hearing a growing chorus of urgency to change the curve of carbon emissions. Calling it a "climate emergency," " Scientific American" recently said, "the adverse effects of climate change are much more severe than expected. . . . Every effort must be made to reduce emissions and increase removal of atmospheric carbon." It will take a concerted global effort to turn the tide, and nuclear energy is an integral part of the solution. Nuclear energy has been safely and quietly powering America with clean, carbon-free electricity for more than 60 years. The most reliable energy source in the country, nuclear power provides electricity to about one in five American homes and delivers more than half of the nation’s carbon-free electricity. Clean, safe and carbon free, nuclear power has all the attributes needed to help bend the curve on carbon […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content