This story features PALADIN ENERGY LIMITED, and other companies. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: PDN
The uranium spot price remained unchanged last week but in the longer term, global demand for uranium is steadily growing.
-Countries across the globe move to reactor restarts, new builds, and a rethink of shutting down legacy reactors
-Uranium demand increase will outstrip supply
-Spot price unchanged last week A ramp-up in global uranium demand is expected, Macquarie notes, given recent news that Japan has ordered the development of new nuclear reactors, and 17 existing reactors to be reactivated, France has stated its nuclear generation will be at full capacity by the winter, and Germany also appears to be rethinking reactor decommissioning in light of energy security.Industry consultant TradeTech notes that in South Korea, President Yoon Suk Yeol is positioning nuclear power to overtake coal as the main source of electricity in an effort […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content