Classified in: Mining industry , Oil industry , Business
Niger, Namibia, Russia, Uzbekistan, China. USA and Ukraine. An article in The Fintech Mag discussed whether 2022 is the time to buy uranium stocks. They said: "Uranium (U) is a heavy metallic element that has been used as a reliable source of concentrated energy for many years. It has a melting point of 1132°C. It is naturally found in most rocks with a concentration of 2 to 4 parts per million. Despite the high value associated with this metal, it is as abundant in Earth’s core as other common elements like tin and tungsten. Only one kilogram of uranium can generate energy that is equivalent to the production capability of about 1,500 tonnes of coal. Uranium is a mixture of two isotopes: uranium-238 (U-238) and uranium-235 (U-235). The occurrence ratio of U-238 in natural deposits is about […]
Click here to view original web page at www.lelezard.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!