TSX SYMBOL: FCU
OTCQX SYMBOL: FCUUF
FRANKFURT SYMBOL: 2FU
New resource estimate will be instrumental in updating life of mine and other economics in the Feasibility Study
KELOWNA, BC, Sept. 12, 2022 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. (" Fission " or " the Company ") is pleased to announce the results of an updated independent resource estimate for the Triple R deposit, which includes the R1515W, R840W, R00E, R780E and R1620E zones at its 100% owned, Patterson Lake South (PLS) property in Canada’s Athabasca Basin region. Total Indicated tonnes have increased by ~21.3% ( ~472,000 tonnes) compared to the previous Mineral Resource (dated September 19, 2019), with an associated increase of approximately 12.3% in contained U 3 O 8 and a minor decrease in grade from 2.10% U 3 O 8 to 1.94% U 3 O 8 . The new, larger resource is primarily due to the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!