VANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (TSXV: URC) (US: URCCF) ("URC" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire existing royalty interests on the McArthur River and Cigar Lake Mines in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Highlights The acquisition represents a transformational transaction for Uranium Royalty Corp (URC) , providing potential near to long-term cash-flow opportunities from existing long-life mines operated by Cameco Corporation (" Cameco ") and partnered with Orano Canada Inc. (" Orano "), two of the world’s most prominent uranium and nuclear fuel companies;
World-class production profile : McArthur River and Cigar Lake mines rank as the two largest high-grade uranium mines in the world, with ore grade 100 times world averages as disclosed by Cameco. Based on disclosed production capacities, the mines have the combined capacity equal to 21% of global forecasted uranium demand (2021) […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content