Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 10, 2021) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has filed a permit application for an exploration program, including drilling, at its 100%-owned Gibbons Creek Uranium Project ("Gibbons Creek", or the "Project"). Gibbons Creek consists of seven mineral claims encompassing 13,864 hectares (34,259 acres), located along the northern margin of the Athabasca Basin immediately west of the community of Stony Rapids, SK.
Highlights of the Gibbons Creek Uranium Project Located adjacent to the infrastructure provided at Stony Rapids, including all-weather Highway 905, a commercial airport, equipment rentals and supplies, as well as readily available accommodation, therefore providing high efficiencies for exploration;
Shallow depths (estimated at less than 200 metres, or approximately 660 feet) to the Athabasca sandstone unconformity, with the Project showing potential for unconformity-style or deeper, basement-hosted uranium mineralization;
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content