Vimy Resources’ flagship Mulga Rock project in Western Australia However, what sets this ASX-listed near-term developer apart from the crowd is that it’s one of only a handful of companies with a deposit which could be in production in the first half of this decade.
"The metaphor I like to use is that all boats lift on the rising tide, but very few boats will sail out of the harbour and we’re one of those," CEO and MD Mike Young explains.
With a plus-90 million pound U3O8 resource, Vimy’s flagship Mulga Rock deposit in Western Australia is the country’s largest uranium development project and has already received key state and federal permits.
The company has also just announced it’s reassessing the potential for a base metals plant at Mulga Rock, which could deliver by-product credits of up to US$4.50/lb of U3O8 produced over the 15-year mine life, enhancing the economics and creating […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content