In last trading session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) saw 0.43 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $2.28 trading at -$0.17 or -6.94% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $210.12M. That closing price of UROY’s stock is at a discount of -160.96% from its 52-week high price of $5.95 and is indicating a premium of 7.89% from its 52-week low price of $2.10. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 0.31 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 492.47K if we extend that period to 3-months.
Upright in the red during last session for losing -6.94%, in the last five days UROY remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Thursday, 07/21/22 when the stock touched $2.28 price level, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content