→ The Only Stock That Could ROCKET in Today’s Market (Ad) SG Americas Securities LLC cut its holdings in Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) by 29.4% during the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The fund owned 78,033 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after selling 32,521 shares during the quarter. SG Americas Securities LLC’s holdings in Cameco were worth $2,271,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
Several other institutional investors and hedge funds have also modified their holdings of CCJ. Kestra Advisory Services LLC grew its stake in shares of Cameco by 13.7% in the fourth quarter. Kestra Advisory Services LLC now owns 53,301 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $1,162,000 after acquiring an additional 6,439 shares in the last quarter. Van ECK Associates Corp grew its stake in Cameco by 18.3% during the fourth quarter. Van ECK Associates Corp […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content