"Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of John Griffith to the board of directors of URC.
Amir Adnani, Chairman, commented: "On behalf of the board and the URC team, we are delighted to welcome John to the Uranium Royalty team. Having successfully advised on more than $60 billion of successful mining transactions as the former Head of Bank of America’s Metals and Mining Investment Banking, John brings with him a wealth of experience that will be invaluable in supporting the Company’s ongoing growth strategy".
Mr. Griffith is a former Managing Director and the Head of Americas Metals & Mining Investment Banking for Bank of America (2006-2020). He brings with him nearly 30 years of experience in the financial services sector, spanning three continents, including 26 years of global investment banking expertise.
John’s global landmark transaction was representing Goldcorp in its merger with Newmont Mining in 2019. Other notable advisory […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!