VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) ("URC" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of John Griffith to the board of directors of URC.
Amir Adnani, Chairman, commented: "On behalf of the board and the URC team, we are delighted to welcome John to the Uranium Royalty team. Having successfully advised on more than $60 billion of successful mining transactions as the former Head of Bank of America’s Metals and Mining Investment Banking, John brings with him a wealth of experience that will be invaluable in supporting the Company’s ongoing growth strategy".
Mr. Griffith is a former Managing Director and the Head of Americas Metals & Mining Investment Banking for Bank of America (2006-2020). He brings with him nearly 30 years of experience in the financial services sector, spanning three continents, including 26 years of global investment banking expertise.
John’s global […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!