Spot prices are around US$49/lb today and are rapidly closing in on that magical number — $US60/lb . Thats when many of the next crop of producers will become viable. Boss Energy (ASX:BOE) is now moving to finalise key aspects of the design and final equipment selection, which will lead into a Final Investment Decision (FID) for the Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia. “We are making project preparations on several fronts to ensure we can capitalise on the rapidly turning uranium market at the moment of our choosing,” CEO Duncan Craib said.
“We are already the most advanced of all the non-producing Australian uranium projects, with a production plant and key infrastructure in place.
“By making these preparations now, we are ensuring Boss is on track to be Australia’s next uranium producer.” JV deal could boost US’s lithium supply chain
How hot is lithium right now? The Rhyolite Ridge lithium-boron […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content