Sales of Offered Shares through the ATM Program will be made pursuant to the terms of an equity distribution agreement dated September 1, 2022 (the " Distribution Agreement ") with a syndicate of agents led by BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc., and including BMO Capital Markets Corp., Canaccord Genuity, H.C. Wainwright & Co. LLC, Paradigm Capital Inc., and TD Securities (collectively, the " Agents ").
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of any such sales under the ATM Program to finance the acquisition of additional royalties, streams, physical uranium and similar interests and for working capital.
Under the Distribution Agreement, sales of Offered Shares will be made by the Agents through "at-the-market distributions" as defined in National Instrument 44-102 – Shelf Distributions on the TSX Venture Exchange, Nasdaq Capital Markets or any other trading market for the Offered Shares in Canada or the United States. The Company is not obligated […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content