In last trading session, Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) saw 12.79 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.11. Company’s recent per share price level of $4.22 trading at -$0.3 or -6.64% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $1.54B. That closing price of UEC’s stock is at a discount of -56.4% from its 52-week high price of $6.60 and is indicating a premium of 44.55% from its 52-week low price of $2.34. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 14.97 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 11.03 million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of a Buy while assigning it a mean rating of 1.60. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 5 analysts covering […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content