Nuclear power and renewables are essential to proceed with a green transformation. Russia’s invasion changed the global energy situation.”
– Prime Minister Fumio Kishida, August 24, 2022
I don’t know anyone else other than myself in the financial world that has written two bestselling books and both books include a chapter about uranium.
As one of the few professional investors and the largest independent financier who has invested in uranium for over 20 years…
I can say uranium is creeping closer to its final inflection point. In July 2022, the EU stated that nuclear power would qualify as a green investment beginning in 2023. That’s a monumental statement.It paves the way for a plethora of tax and policy incentives to build out nuclear power plants.Keeping the momentum going…In a major policy shift, Japan just announced it’s going to restart several nuclear reactors over the next 12 months. The market […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content