Uranium prices have soared 50% this year and look set to climb even more, Bank of America said Tuesday.
The risk of bans on Russian uranium imports by Western countries is contributing to driving up prices.
The investment bank raised its uranium price estimates for 2022 through 2027 by 20% on average.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content