Written by Summary
In 2021, Ur-Energy strengthened its balance sheet and had a cash position of $44.7 million as of March 3.
The company is taking steps to prepare Lost Creek for restart and the NPV of the project stands at about $200 million at today’s uranium spot prices.
However, Ur-Energy has a market valuation of $384.4 million which comes down to $321.6 million when you exclude its cash and the value of its uranium inventory. Yet, short selling could be dangerous as I think uranium prices are likely to continue to increase in the near future. kasezo/iStock via Getty Images Introduction It’s been a wild year for uranium prices as the world is in the midst of an energy shortage and prices have more than doubled since August. Trading Economics In view of this, I think this is a good time to take a look at what’s happening […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content