RHJ/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis
Energy Fuels (NYSE: UUUU ) engages in the extraction, exploration, and sale of uranium in the US. As Western countries start to view uranium as a clean, carbon-free, and affordable baseload for electricity, this has led to the price of uranium in the spot market to increase.
There are many different dynamics at play that are culminating in uranium prices in the spot market moving to a 10-year high.
After a multi-year uranium bear market, uranium prices are likely to soon cross above the prices set at the time of the Fukushima disaster of 2011.There’s a lot to be compelled towards this space. Why Energy Fuels? Why Now? Energy Fuels is a uranium extraction and recovery company. Furthermore, in 2021, Energy Fuels ramped up its commercial production of rare earth element (“REE”) carbonate.Thus, while the main driver of the opportunity here is uranium, Energy Fuels […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content