Specialised ASX uranium shares are having a bumper start to 2021. For example, Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) , Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) , and Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) are currently trading around 93%, 79%, and 57% higher, respectively, since the first trading day of the year. The only exception is Energy Resources of Australia Ltd (ASX: ERA) , an ASX-listed company 68% owned by Rio Tinto Limited (ASX: RIO) . This company shut down its only uranium operation , the Ranger Uranium Mine, in January this year. Subsequently, its share price has decreased by around 35% in 2021.
So, why are shareholders of operating ASX uranium miners seeing an incredible return on investment (ROI) in 2021? Let’s take a look. Uranium and green energy
Nuclear power is a zero-emissions generator. According to the website Trading Economics, it’s being increasingly considered by governments such as the United […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content