TORONTO, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Uranium Participation Corporation (TSX: U) (“UPC”) and Sprott Asset Management LP (“Sprott Asset Management”), announced today that, following the satisfaction of the conditions to closing, UPC has filed articles of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) and a certificate of arrangement was issued in connection with the previously announced plan of arrangement involving UPC, Sprott Asset Management, the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust, and 2834819 Ontario Inc. (the “Transaction”), which will close and be effective at 12:01 a.m. (Toronto time) on July 19, 2021.
With the closing of the Transaction on July 19, 2021, trading of the units of the newly-established Sprott Physical Uranium Trust is expected to commence on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “U.UN” in Canadian dollars and “U.U” in U.S. dollars on such date. Trading of the common shares of UPC on the Toronto Stock Exchange will […]
Click here to view original web page at www.morningstar.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!