Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC)’s traded shares stood at 4.33 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 2.44. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $2.13, to imply a decrease of -0.47% or -$0.01 in intraday trading. The UEC share’s 52-week high remains $3.67, putting it -72.3% down since that peak but still an impressive 61.5% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $0.82. The company has a valuation of $477.40M, with average of 5.40 million shares over the past 3 months.
Analysts have given a consensus recommendation of a Buy for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), translating to a mean rating of 1.70. Of 2 analyst(s) looking at the stock, 0 analyst(s) give UEC a Sell rating. 0 of those analysts rate the stock as Overweight while 0 advise Hold as 2 recommend it as a Buy. 0 analyst(s) have given it […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content