Energy Fuels CEO Mark Chalmers said the transaction has “all the hallmarks of a true win-win for both parties” CUR will acquire 100% of Energy Fuels’ Tony M, Daneros and Rim mines in Utah, as well as the Sage Plain property and eight DOE Leases in Colorado Energy Fuels Inc (NYSEAMERICAN:UUUU) ( TSE:EFR ) said that International Consolidated Uranium Inc (CVE:CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) has struck a definitive asset purchase agreement with its subsidiaries to acquire a portfolio of conventional uranium projects in Utah and Colorado.
In connection with the transaction, the companies have agreed to enter into toll-milling and operating agreements, which positions CUR as a potential near-term US uranium producer.
“With the toll-milling agreement for production from the projects to be executed on closing of the transaction, CUR will become the only current US uranium developer (other than Energy Fuels) with guaranteed access to Energy Fuels’ White Mesa Mill, which […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content