Receive up-to-date information about the company directly via push notification
Some 325 nuclear reactors are in the planning stage, which would almost double the amount of uranium needed, and 51 nuclear facilities are under construction. These are expected to enter service in the next five years. Investments are focused on energy independence in the wake of current events, and this trend could intensify. Two years of pandemics have led to more attention to the health of the planet. And the Russian invasion and its many consequences show how critical the energy supply situation can become when dependencies exist. For a long time, not least because of the Chernobyl disaster, nuclear energy was demonized, and the price of uranium fell sharply.
Today, the situation looks different. Fukushima has rekindled the fear of nuclear energy, but the taboo of nuclear power seems to have been overcome. Today, nuclear power plants have become […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content