TORONTO, May 25, 2022 /CNW/ – Laramide Resources Ltd. ("Laramide" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the commencement of a diamond drill program at its Westmoreland Uranium Project in Queensland, Australia ("Westmoreland").
The current phase of the Australian 2022 drilling program is focused on an initial test of a potential satellite deposit called the Amphitheatre prospect ("Amphitheatre"), which is located approximately 16.5km NE of the Junnagunna deposit, one of the three mineralized zones comprising the Westmoreland mineral resource.
Amphitheatre is situated entirely within EPM 14558 (see map below Figure 1) and within an area of previously identified radiometric anomalies but was not considered a priority target by Laramide during their previous drill campaigns at Westmoreland, which were principally focused on converting historical resources to the measured and indicated category in anticipation of the ultimate development of Westmoreland as a large-scale open pit uranium mine.
Figure 1: Current phase will focus […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content