It’s the most enduring thematic of our times, and now investors can get exposure at a significantly lower price thanks to the recent impact of rising rates and global strife.
Lithium stocks are already showing the first signs of recovery, while Boss prepares for FID as uranium outlook charges up.
The global decarbonisation thematic is none too worried about the shakedown in equity markets over China’s slowdown and the impact of rising inflation/interest rates in the major economies.
The thematic is alive and well. And it’s here to stay for decades to come, as governments and companies alike combine forces to rein in global carbon emissions from the (renewable and sustainable) electrification of everything.It means decarbonisation is pushing through the current equity market concerns. And because decarbonisation is metals-intensive (including uranium), the thematic acts as a long-term differentiator for mining equity values.That’s not to say that mineral commodities and the equity values […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content