February 23, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) A research-based analysis of Blue Sky Uranium is provided in a Globe Small Cap Research report. In a February 2021 research note, Globe Small Cap Research stated that Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (BSK:TSX.V; BKUCF:OTCQB) "is worthy of active consideration and ongoing following for developments."
Globe described the company and presented its compelling factors, noting, "There is a lot to like about the Blue Sky Uranium story."
Blue Sky Uranium is a Canada-headquartered junior uranium and vanadium exploration company that owns 5,000-plus square kilometers of property in Argentina’s Rio Negro and Chubut provinces. It has exclusive mining rights to more than 400,000 hectares, divided into two primary areas: Amarillo Grande, the project on which it is currently focused, and Sierra Colonia.
At Amarillo Grande, Blue Sky’s main target area today is the Ivana deposit, containing 23 million pounds (23 Mlb) of uranium and up to 12 Mlb of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.investorideas.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!