NexGen Energy ( NXE ) finally released the long-awaited feasibility study for its world-class Rook I uranium project. The results are positive and they confirm the world-class status of Saskatchewan’s Athabasca basin-located asset. According to the news release, the Arrow deposit contains reserves of 239.6 million lb U 3 O 8 . Compared to the 2018 reserves estimate, the volume of contained U 3 O 8 increased by 5.5 million lb, unfortunately, the U 3 O 8 grade declined from 3.09% to 2.37%. However, there is space for further expansion, as the resources (including reserves) contain 337.4 million lb U 3 O 8 . Moreover, the Arrow deposit remains open in several directions and at depth. And there are other nearby deposits, like Arrow South, or Harpoon, that haven’t been included in the reserves, resources, or the mine plan yet. NexGen is pretty sure that the mine life will […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content