Live broadcast date: 25 February 2021
03h00 New York | 03h00 Toronto | 08h00 GMT | 08h00 London | 09h00 WAT | 10h00 Johannesburg | 16h00 Perth
A new year brings with it new opportunities and this is what Africa Mining Forum and Mining Review Africa will deliver in 2021 as we take a new approach to delivering industry-relevant content to you over the course of the year – designed to keep you up to speed with how the industry is tracking and what jurisdictions and commodities you need to keep an eye on.
We guarantee these digital touchpoint sessions will help guide your African mining investment decisions.In this session, we take a closer look at uranium, which is poised for significant demand growth and a potential bull market in 2021. Uranium is currently trading at a spot price of about US$30/lb – an increase in the pre COVID […]
Click here to view original web page at www.miningreview.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!