Global Energy Metals Corporation President and CEO Mitchell Smith presented at the Benzinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference on April 22, 2021, highlighting the company’s investment exposure to the electrified future through its growing portfolio of jurisdictionally-safe, battery metals projects. Vancouver, B.C.,-based Global Energy Metals (TSXV:GEMC | OTC:GBLEF | FSE: 5GE1) continues to develop a strong diversified portfolio of strategic battery mineral projects and in doing so, is expanding its global mining opportunities. The company has signed a definitive agreement to acquire a strategic interest in the Råna Nickel-Copper-Cobalt project including the past-producing Bruvann Nickel Mine in the Råna mafic-ultramafic intrusion in northern Norway. It has also permitted the first-ever drill program to be conducted on the Lovelock Mine Project in the Cottonwood Canyon area of the Stillwater Range in Nevada. The proactive moves by Global Energy Metals meets the renewed interest in the battery minerals sector as price fundamentals […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content